Place steaks in a non-reactive shallow baking dish along with wine. Allow the steaks to marinate for minutes in the refrigerator. Turn steak over and repeat. This could be done the night before. Remove from wine. Preheat the grill. Sprinkle Adams Parslic Garlic Pepper liberally onto both sides of the steaks. Place on grill and cook desired doneness.
- 2 cup Cabernet wine Adams Parslic Garlic Pepper
- 2-1 1/4 inch thick rib-eye, t-bone or porterhouse or bacon wrapped filet mignon steaks
» Cabernet Sauce
Place the first seven ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until volume is reduced to about 3/4 cup. Remove from heat and strain. Place the liquid back into sauce pan. Add butter and flour mixture. Whisk until smooth and cook until thickened.
- 1/4 cup Adams Diced Onion
- 2 Cups Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- 1 tbsp Adams Parslic Garlic Pepper
- 1 Adams Bay Leaf
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar pinch Adams Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp flour in 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 tbsp butter