In a large skillet, brown garlic in oil over medium-high heat; discard garlic. In same oil, brown chops for 4 minutes per side. Season chops with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, dehydrated wine, and white grape juice. Add to skillet. Add green pepper and mushrooms. Reduce heat to low and cover skillet. Cook for approximately 45 minutes.
- 4- 1/2 inch thick Loin Pork Chops
- 1/2 Teaspoon ADAMS Reserve Table Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon ADAMS Reserve San Francisco Bay Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons ADAMS Reserve Dehydrated Chablis Wine
- 3 Tablespoons White Grape Juice
- 1/2 Pound Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped