Notes: Yield: approximately 2 dozen
Preparation: 15 minutes
Bake: 50 minutes
Chill: 1 hour
» Peanut Butter Icing
Combine all ingredients and beat with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
Yield: 2 cups
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons ADAMS Best Vanilla
- 4 1/2 Cups Sifted Confectioner's Sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13-x-9-x-2-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, chocolate extract and butter flavoring. Add eggs and chocolate syrup. Mix well.
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add to mixture and combine well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Cover pan with foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Let brownies cool for 1 hour. Spread Peanut Butter Icing over brownies.
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon ADAMS Best Vanilla Flavor (powder or liquid)
- 1 1/2 Cups unsalted butter, softened, divided
- 3 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ADAMS Chocolate Extract
- 2 teaspoons ADAMS Butter Flavoring
- 5 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon ADAMS Reserve San Francisco Bay Sea Salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 recipe Peanut Butter Icing (Recipe follows)