Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Add sugar. Beat well. Fold in crackers, pecans, "ADAMS BEST" VANILLA and ADAMS BUTTER FLAVOR. Pour into 10" greased and floured pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
Add "ADAMS BEST" VANILLA to cream before whipping. Top pie with whipped cream (or whipped topping).
This pie will sink slightly in the middle thus making its own crust.
Can make in advance and freeze.
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Sugar
- 25 Ritz Crackers, rolled into fine crumbs
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp "ADAMS BEST" VANILLA
- 1 tsp ADAMS BUTTER FLAVOR
- 1/2 pint Whipping Cream, sweetened (or Whipped Topping)
- 1/4 tsp "ADAMS BEST" VANILLA