Notes: Serve with pasta of choice and salad. Add ADAMS BREAD DIPPER (see recipe under appetizers) for a complete meal.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush chicken with oil. Sprinkle both sides with herbs and salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium heat and cook cutlets on both sides until brown. Remove cutlet and place them in baking dish. Pour marinara sauce in dish. Sprinkle both cheeses on top of cutlets evenly. Bake until chicken is cooked through, sauce is heated and cheese melted.
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ADAMS SALT , to taste
- ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 3-5 oz chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce (made or purchased)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons ADAMS HERB DE PROVENCE (or combination of rosemary, basil, thyme, tarragon)