Notes: Great way to use up left over chicken or even Turkey after the holidays!
Core and quarter lettuce. Peel off individual lettuce leaves and set aside. Toss chicken, bell peppers, onion, almonds, capers, and vinaigrette in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in lettuce leaves.
- 2 cups chopped bell pepper, any color
- 1 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- ADAMS SALT , to taste
- ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER, to taste
- 1/2 cup capers
- 10 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- iceberg lettuce head