Notes: Great with chicken breasts, nuggets or tenders. Kids love this one!
Crush pretzels in bag with a rolling pin or grind in food processor. Beat 2 eggs in dish. Mix crushed pretzel, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and basil in a dish. Dip chicken breast, tenders, or nuggets in pretzel breading, then egg, then back in pretzel breading. Heat olive oil in pan. Fry chicken pieces until done. Drain and serve.
Great dipping sauce ideas:
Honey Dijon Mustard,
Orange Marmalade Sauce ,
even ketchup for the kids!
- 3 lbs chicken breasts, tenders, or nuggets
- 1 bag salted pretzels
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ADAMS GROUND PEPPER
- 2 tablespoons ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 2 tablespoons ADAMS OREGANO
- 2 tablespoons ADAMS BASIL
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil