» Lemon icing
Beat cream with mixer on low until thick. Add extract and sugar and blend. Turn mixer up to high and beat until peaks form - about 5 minutes.
- 2 Cups Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ADAMS LEMON EXTRACT
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter and suger with mixer until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in vanilla and lemon extract. Mix flour and salt in seperate bowl. Beat in flour mixture slowly alternating with milk until mixed. Fill cupcake liner 3/4. Bake for about 17 minutes. Let cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- 1 Teaspoon ADAMS LEMON EXTRACT
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon ADAMS BEST VANILLA