Notes: Use to dye eggs!
Put 1/2 cup boiling water, 1 teaspoon vinegar, and amount of drops of color listed in a container. Place boiled eggs in colored water and let it sit for 2 minutes (longer for more intense color). Remove and let dry on rack.
- RED = 20 drops Red
- GREEN = 20 drops Green
- BLUE = 20 drops Blue
- YELLOW = 20 drops Yellow
- PURPLE (ORCHID) = 5 drops Red and 1 drop Blue
- PEACH = 1 drop Red and 3 drops Yellow
- ORANGE = 3 drops Red and 5 drops Yellow
- LIME = 3 drops Yellow and 1 drop Green
- BROWN = 3 drops Red, 4 drops Yellow, and 3 drops Green
- TURQUOISE = 4 drops Blue and 1 drop Green