Notes: Great dessert for St. Patrick's Day!
Preheat oven to 350 F
In microwave, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/3 cup of the sweetened condensed milk. Stir in ADAMS BEST VANILLA and spread the mixture on the bottom of the pie crust.
With mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in remaining sweetened condensed milk, ADAMS PEPPERMINT EXTRACT, and ADAMS GREEN FOOD COLOR. Add egg to mixture and beat on low until combined. Place pie crust on baking sheet and pour mint cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer.
Bake 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- 11 OZ cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- 3 oz (1/2 cup) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14oz) condensed sweet milk
- several drops ADAMS GREEN FOOD COLOR
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS BEST VANILLA
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS PEPPERMINT EXTRACT