In large saucepan combine marshmallows and milk. Stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are completely melted. Chill until mixture holds its shape when dropped from a spoon. Slowly mix in the mint extract and chocolate extract and stir until all the ingredients are combined completely. Beat the whipping cream in a chilled bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold whipping cream into marshmallow mixture. Add food coloring to desired color. Spread into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.
- 2 9oz prepared chocolate pie shells
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ADAMS PEPPERMINT EXTRACT
- 2 teaspoons ADAMS CHOCOLATE EXTRACT
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 drops ADAMS GREEN FOOD COLOR