Notes: A unique New Year's recipe!
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and let marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours. Stir well, adding additional seasoning and vinegar if desired prior to serving.
- 2 cans (32 oz), drained black-eyed peas
- 1 can (15 oz), drained diced tomatoes
- 1 small, diced onion
- 2 seeded and diced jalapenos
- 1 seeded and diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup, chopped cilantro
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ADAMS GROUND CUMIN
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS DRIED OREGANO
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- SALT, to taste
» Recipe Video