Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray glass pan with cooking spray. Toss cut tomatoes and cheese with 1 tablespoon of Itailian blend. Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 inch. (Use saran wrap on both sides and flatten with cup, pan, etc.). Divide and place tomato and cheese mixture evenly in the center of all 4 chicken breasts. Roll breasts and secure with a toothpick. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and remaining Itailian seasoning. Place in oiled pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, then remove toothpicks before serving.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons ADAMS ITALIAN SEASONING or Basic Italian Seasoning Blend (see blend recipe)
- 2 teaspoons ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 8 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 4 mozzarella balls (cut into quarters)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar