Notes: Serve over brown rice for a complete meal.
Sprinkle fish fillets with paprika and pepper. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil and fish. Cook for 3 minutes on one side. Flip fish and add shallots, red pepper flakes, and garlic and cook for 4 minutes. Add broth, tomatoes, wine and thyme and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes. Add lemon juice to mixture when cooking is finished. Serve in bowl with tomato broth.
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS PAPRIKA
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS MINCED GARLIC
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds white fish of choice cut into pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon ADAMS CRUSHED RED PEPPER
- 1 1/2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cups white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS DRIED THYME
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice