Notes: Great homemade meal that the kids will love! Tip - grate in other veggies to beef mixture for added benefits.
Add carrots, beef, and onions to large skillet and cook over medium heat until meat is browned. Add garlic, chili powder and black pepper and stir well. In a small bowl, mix together, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, and tomato sauce. Add to beef in pan and stir well. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve with hamburger bun, slider bun, dinner roll, onion roll, etc....The possibilities are endless.
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS CHILI POWDER
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (8 once) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER