Notes: Printable color chart available on Resource page!
Use to dye cake batter!
Amounts listed are for 1 box white cake mix. If you are using less than 1 box, use 1/2 of the drops listed. Colors can be made more intense by adding more drops of color required. Lf more than 1 color is required, add drops keeping the same ratio as listed.
- RED = 48 drops Red Color
- GREEN = 48 drops Green Color
- YELLOW = 48 drops Yellow Color
- BLUE = 48 drops Blue Color
- ORANGE = 48 drops Yellow Color + 8 drops Red Color
- PINK = 8 drops Red Color (add 1 drop at a time for desired shade of pink)
- BLACK = 12 drops Blue Color + 12 drops Red Color + 12 drops Yellow color ( best when used with chocolate cake mix)
- PURPLE (ORCHID) = 24 drops Red Color + 16 drops Blue Color