In saucepan, mix together cream and all spices. Heat cream through, then remove for assembly. In lightly butter casserole dish, place 1 layer of potatoes on the bottom. Cover with alittle of the cream sauce, then sprinkle cheese. Continue the layers until all potatoes are used. End casserole with layer of cream sauce and shredded cheese. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ADAMS THYME
- 1 teaspoon ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS GROUND NUTMEG
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 3/4 cup Gruyere Cheese, shredded