Notes: Meatless Mondays!
Preheat grill for medium heat.In a large bowl, mix the red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Spread mixture over gill side of the mushroom caps.Lightly oil the grill grate. Place mushrooms over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with Adams Red Wine Reduction before serving.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms caps
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp ADAMS GARLIC POWDER
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ADAMS ONION POWDER
- 1/4 tsp ADAMS BLACK PEPPER
- ADAMS WINE REDUCTION