In a medium bowl, combine peppers, panko, garlic, and salmon.
In a small bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, and lemon juice; add to pepper mixture, tossing gently to combine. Form mixture into 4 patties.
Lightly coat grill with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Grill patties, 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness. Top each with a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and salmon patty. Cover with tops of buns.
- 1 tsp ADAMS SWEET AND SMOKEY SALMON AND SEAFOOD SEASONING
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup panko, plain
- 1/4 tsp ADAMS GRANULATED GARLIC
- 1 Pound Salmon fillet, skinned and finely chopped
- 1/2 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 hamburger buns
- toppings of choice