Notes: Another great recipe from HEB Cooking Connections!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients. Place mixture into casserole dish. Layer 1 cup of cheese on top, then layer of sliced squash. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 16 oz package Frozen Spanish Rice
- 8 oz package whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup HEB "That Red Sauce"
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 tsp LOPEZ FAMILY RUB
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced squash