Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom of 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with Graham Crackers. Evenly distribute marshmallows. On top of crackers melt margarine, brown sugar and Adams Cinnamon Sugar. Cook until sugars dissolve. Drizzle this mixture evenly over marshmallows. Evenly distribute pecans and coconut over the syrup mixture. Put in center rack in the oven. Bake until coconut is lightly toasted. Remove from oven. Cut into slices.
- 12 Double Graham Crackers (do not crush)
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1-1/3 cups + 2 tbsp Adams Cinnamon Sugar
- 3/4 cup Margarine
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes