Notes: For a lower calorie, lower fat dip or stuffing, substitute low fat yogurt for sour cream, light cottage cheese, and Neuchatel cheese for cream cheese.
Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Blend well. Blend in seasonings. Fill the ribs of celery with this using a knife. Serve chilled. This filling can also be used as a dip. Garnish with ADAMS PAPRIKA as desired.
- 1 cup Creamy Cottage Cheese, small curd
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbl Sour Cream
- 2 Tbl ADAMS MINCED ONION
- 2 tsp ADAMS MULTI SEASON or ADAMS SEASONING SALT
- 1/2 tsp ADAMS SAGE
- 1/2 tsp ADAMS GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 1/4 tsp ADAMS CAYENNE PEPPER
- 24 Ribs of Celery, cut into 3 inch pieces