Salsa

Serve with chips or as a side.

Servings:

Serves 6

Nutrition:

Calories 26, Total Fat 0.9g 1%, Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 44mg 2%, Total Carbohydrate 4.6g 2%, Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4%, Total Sugars 2.3g, Protein 0.7g

Recipe

Prep Time/Cook Time:

15 minutes

Ingredients:
Directions:
Combine in bowl two large diced tomatoes and 1/2 a sweet onion chopped. For a spicier salsa, chop 1 to 3 jalapenos and add to bowl. For a not so spicy salsa, de-seed the jalapenos before chopping, and discard the seeds. Add 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro, 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Mix and chill before serving. If you prefer a less chunky salsa, combine all ingredients in a blender but do not puree.